Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Fifth Woman

 

Possible SPOILER ALERT at the end of the post. There is a warning below too.

 

the fifth woman

Unfortunately 2013 did not start the way I had hoped…I ended up with bronchitis and an infection and spent a lot of time in bed and on the couch at the beginning of the month. But, that did give me the opportunity to read a lot.

And because I still had a ways to go to get through my library books before they were due to be returned, I stuck with Kurt Wallender. Again, I was surprised by the identity of the killer and the discussion that surrounded that in the book.

Possible spoiler coming up
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One thing I’m unsure of…the skull that is mentioned on the dust jacket of my book and is discussed throughout the book – is that just a random clue that didn’t actually have anything to do with the crimes and ended up not being a clue? I sort of felt like it was left dangling, but I might have missed something…

No comments:

Post a Comment