Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bonus Book: City of Ashes

city of ashes
Okay, so this is part two. And once again I'm reminded of why I should be using a camera, not a phone to take these pictures. I'll learn. One day. Really.

And this book reminded me why sleep is important. I read it in an evening. After J went to bed at 8:30. I stayed up WAY past my 10:00 bedtime. But it was good. I think it was worth it.

In part two, Clary and company are a hunt to find the bad guy, there are fairies, there are incidents, something happens to Simon, Jocelyn is still in a coma. It's all good...sort of...that's why there is a book three. Which I am waiting for - I put a hold on it at the library, so I hope I won't have to wait long. Paperbacks aren't catalogued by title so I will browse the paperbacks when we head to the library on Sunday and hope for the best!

Oh, and I discovered that my friend Michelle not only has read The Mortal Instruments series, but she owns it. And the companion series has its first book out. And the fourth Mortal Instruments book is coming out in April.

Soooo exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment